Passport to Peru: This year’s summer VBS program will take us to Peru for fun, games, food, and friends!
June 26-29 9:00am-12:00 Noon
Join us this summer as we travel to Peru to learn about God’s good gifts! We will experience God’s love for the world as we see how kids in Peru live, eat Peruvian foods, and hear stories of the good gifts God gives to children everywhere!
Interested in serving at VBS this summer?
This year we will be participating in Operation Kid-to-Kid! All week as we learn about children in Peru we will be collecting money to get them clean water, so start saving your change! Every little bit helps, just $5 provides a child in Peru clean water for an entire year!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
After Vacation Bible School, the whole family is invited Friday night June 30th to experience a little more of Peru followed by a movie under the stars!
- Nursery for babies and toddlers at the 9 am and 11 am service.
- Sunday School for children in Preschool through 2nd grade during the 11 am service.
- Sunday School class for 3rd-6th graders during the 11 am service (with exception of Communion Sundays which is the first Sunday every month).
- Junior High and High School students are encouraged to serve as Sunday School teachers and assistants, greeters, Scripture readers, or as audio visual assistants.
- Opportunities to serve with the children’s ministry can be found here, or by contacting Angela Schroeder at email@example.com