Hope on the Go!
Deck the halls!
And we mean that literally. Please come join us for the annual tradition of decorating Hope Church for the upcoming holiday season. Jenni Yoder will once again be orchestrating the activities which will include putting up and decorating trees, hanging wreaths, setting candles, and many other festive activities. This is a fun activity for all ages so please invite the whole family! A lunch will be served following second service. Please sign up on the sheet on the bulletin board by the drinking fountain so we know how many to plan on for lunch. Always a great day filled with great fellowship. Come join us in spreading God’s love by working in the beautiful world He has provided for us. Thanks for your willingness to be the hands and feet of God.
Sunday, November 26
Serving Inside our church
There are so many ways that you can use your gifts to serve the body of Christ and the entire community at Hope. Here are some contact names that will help to connect you to the areas you feel called to serve.
- Worship (usher, greeter, coffee host, liturgist, communion, etc.) Pastor Tom
- Music – (traditional service) Choir director, Matt Zwyer
- Music – (contemporary service) Contemporary music director, Gerry Toepfer
- Clothing closet volunteer (retail help, sort/price incoming clothes) Karen Lance
- Wednesday community lunch (cook, serve or clean) Laurie Schofield
- Children or Youth ministry (Sunday school, Wednesday night teacher, VBS, confirmation mentor, etc.) Angela Schroeder
- Adult ministry (Group facilitator, serving through mission, finding out what your gifts are, serving the sick or shut-ins, etc.) Steve Winters
- Child Care Center (Bible story hour volunteer) Amy Meagher
- Committee/ministry team volunteer (Finance, Trustees, Discipleship, Missions, Congregational care, Child Care Center, etc.) Pastor Tom
- Newsletter or website, church secretary, Connie Limes